Artsy, home decor, fashion, style, love
So My girlfriend has been wanting to Decorate her home for some time. We always struggle to find the right kind of art to furnish her home with. This is an amazingly effective way of achieving what we'd like by ways of DIY.
I urge you to try this. It's SO affordable and will add that special touch to your home!
- Mythiko Ino favorited Wall Art For Your Home 11 Jan 22:03
- Barbara M. added Wall Art For Your Home to projects I likes... 28 Mar 00:06
- Barbara M. favorited Wall Art For Your Home 28 Mar 00:06
- Emma H. favorited Wall Art For Your Home 13 Apr 17:45
- Alternativelychiic added Wall Art For Your Home to My Dream Room 20 Mar 05:26
- Jennifer B. favorited Wall Art For Your Home 10 May 03:13
- Elin H. favorited Wall Art For Your Home 08 Mar 14:16
- angelis.barrios.1 favorited Wall Art For Your Home 06 Jan 19:35
- noche-estrellada favorited Wall Art For Your Home 03 Jan 22:09
- Siana favorited Wall Art For Your Home 25 Dec 23:26
These wooden plaques can be found at walmart for approximately $1.12 each.
The Spraypaint I used I purchased at walmart for 96 cents!!! I KNOW. go grab a few for other projects as well!
Start by spray painting the edges in a heavy coat of black. Making sure that you coat and inch deep from the edge of the plaque as well. Just to ensure that they are coated.
Carefully start adding mod podge to the images. stroke the brush in the same direction either horizontal or vertical, but make it consistent. It will look thick and white like glue, but it dries clear, so no worries. :D
Add more coats as you'd like. I put 3 coats on these.
Secure them in the back as you see fit, you may add a ribbon to hang it from or just secure it on some sort of adhesive or hook to the wall :D
Enjoy your new wall art!