Make a vintage looking ring from an old or broken earring!
Make a vintage looking ring from an old or broken earring!My Older sister lost one of her earring so she gave the other one to me. Now it's refurbished and looks better than new!
- Rebecca M. favorited Vintage Looking Rose Ring 24 Jun 00:09
- Werk.eht.bro favorited Vintage Looking Rose Ring 10 Jun 22:28
- DocDoolittle added Vintage Looking Rose Ring to Rings 23 Feb 15:05
- beth.a.salisbury favorited Vintage Looking Rose Ring 13 May 06:59
- Francis M. favorited Vintage Looking Rose Ring 30 Mar 21:20
- Mary S. entered their project Vintage Looking Rose Ring to B.A.I.T. Footwear Contest 19 Feb 22:17
1. Find an earring that you won't miss!If at all possible try to detach the charm or decoration from the actual earring back. Luckily my earring wasn't glued on and i could just bend the wires and metal that keep it in place
2. Get a ring back and apply a small amount of glue to the back of the earring or the ring itself. Then press gently on the earring so it won't move or slip away. Keep pressing down on it for about 5 minuets (I used hot glue so it dried faster, if you are using super glue it may take longer to dry.)
3. Viola!You now have a beautiful new ring to dress up any outfit!