A simple yet effective skirt
I used two old pairs of curtains, and a simple a-line skirt pattern (I can't remember which one, but it was something like simplicity, anything that is basically two pieces sewn together in a a-line). I extended it to make it floor length, and used the top edging of the curtain to create a structured waist. I sewed it up the sides, added a zipper and it was done. Curtains are great for making old fashioned costumes because they are cheap (if you get them from a second hand store or your attic) and they give you the required structure.
- Tamara D. added Victorian Skirt to Sew Tops 03 Sep 22:04
- Emma H. favorited Victorian Skirt 27 Feb 22:18
- Julia O. favorited Victorian Skirt 08 Oct 20:54
- Karolin favorited Victorian Skirt 23 Jul 08:57
- Markee R. entered her project Victorian Skirt to Secret Santa 23 Dec 10:05
- Arienrhod1 added Victorian Skirt to Costuming 29 Sep 12:33
- Buttercup favorited Victorian Skirt 23 Aug 00:41
- Blaise P. added Victorian Skirt to steampunk clothing 10 Aug 05:53
- Deborah B. favorited Victorian Skirt 27 Apr 07:07
- Markee R. entered her project Victorian Skirt to SINGER Dress Form Contest 04 Apr 09:28
Markee R. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!