No Victorian costume is complete without a cameo!
I collect lace so I love making craft projects using it! This choker was made to match a purple striped Victorian dress I wore as a costume. I got the plastic cameo from dollar store! I hand-sewed the whole thing so it took a little bit of time. I designated the top, middle, and bottom lace in the picture in the "You will need" section so you can tell which one is which.
- Essica a. added Victorian Lace Choker to How to make your own collection 20 Sep 07:35
- Caroline W. added Victorian Lace Choker to sewing 14 Mar 23:43
- crabbylorrie added Victorian Lace Choker to Things I want to make 14 Dec 18:54
- crabbylorrie favorited Victorian Lace Choker 14 Dec 18:53
- Lisa B. favorited Victorian Lace Choker 20 Oct 05:00
- Zoe P. added Victorian Lace Choker to Jewelry 22 Apr 03:40
- Miss_Fit added Victorian Lace Choker to Necklace Like Things 30 Mar 22:35
- Luna K. added Victorian Lace Choker to To Do one Day 14 Sep 17:29
Evelyn Vermilion posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!