I got this lampshade and thought it could be a bit more Victorian so with the help of my friend Leviticus (made by my friend GryffindorGrl) we added some fringe and pearls to make it work. Now all I need is a light bulb:)
- Vikki Y. added Victorian Esque Re Vamp Lamp And Leviticus to Decor 12 Jan 05:03
- Miss_Fit favorited Victorian Esque Re Vamp Lamp And Leviticus 25 Dec 23:29
- Vany Wundersam favorited Victorian Esque Re Vamp Lamp And Leviticus 14 Jan 22:58
- Thatcartoongirl favorited Victorian Esque Re Vamp Lamp And Leviticus 29 Sep 18:08
- Young Heart Vintage Soul favorited Victorian Esque Re Vamp Lamp And Leviticus 23 Aug 20:47
You can do this to virtually any lamp shade.
Get a measuring tape and measure the outside rim of the lamp as well as the inside.
Got the lampshade from Walmart
You can find the laceded pearls and fringe at Hobby Lobby or Handcock
and have them cut both the pearls and the fringe about 1/2 inch more than what you measured
Hot glue the inner edges of the lamp a few inches at a time and press your fringe against it as you move around it
do the same for the pearls on the outside of the lamp. Depending on the shape of your lamp shade you may end up needing the 1/2 inch of material- I did.