Based on Vader by ButtMuffinZombie
Bro has been a fan of Star Wars for as long as I can remember so when I first saw the original project I knew I'd have to do this for him. :)
Done with black and then went with pearly blue around the edges.
(Btw,it's kinda hard when having migraine...)
Dropped the paint brush once so had to use white to cover most of the blue.
I know it was neater without the blue but I kinda like the effect and I think bro didn't mind it either.
He put it on as soon as it had been ironed. :)
- Julia K. favorited Vader 09 Jan 22:39
- Conner W. favorited Vader 27 Jun 15:59
- Laurelina favorited Vader 01 Apr 22:08
- Amanda B. favorited Vader 01 Sep 03:30
- Irene Wildfox added Vader to Art 09 Jun 13:04
- virginia.camargo.3 commented on Vader 25 May 21:50
- Welandra replied to a comment on their project Vader 24 May 19:30
- virginia.camargo.3 commented on Vader 16 May 14:17
- Marie P. favorited Vader 01 Aug 16:45
You Will Need
Welandra posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!