Transform your A-line skirt into a pair of culottes. All you need is extra material either from an old pair of trousers / jeans or from the store.
- Jenn B. favorited Upcycling Your Skirt Into Culottes 11 Aug 01:03
- Rhonda G. favorited Upcycling Your Skirt Into Culottes 11 Sep 20:20
- Style Wilderness added Upcycling Your Skirt Into Culottes to Frida Kahlo 15 May 05:09
- little fec favorited Upcycling Your Skirt Into Culottes 30 Mar 23:02
- Agy published her project Upcycling Your Skirt Into Culottes 21 Mar 06:00
Divide the hip measurement by 8 and then add on an extra inch. Take this measurement and measure out a block of fabric, the length of which is the length of your skirt from the hip line. Remember to include seam allowance. Cut out 4 of these - I used the legs of an old pair of jeans, but you can use any fabric. Pin these to the front and back panels along the centre line.