Take an old brooch and turn it into a modern necklace.
We’ve all seen the big, brightly-colored enameled brooches at thrift stores and yard sales. They’ve also been fairly popular for wedding bouquets. However, if you’ve only got one or find one that makes a big statement on its own, this project is perfect.
- Rebecca favorited Upcycled Enamel Flower Necklace 15 May 10:28
- Laurie A. favorited Upcycled Enamel Flower Necklace 31 May 21:22
- Leonor R. favorited Upcycled Enamel Flower Necklace 08 Oct 16:00
- Katharine C. favorited Upcycled Enamel Flower Necklace 30 Oct 22:36
- CraftyHope published her project Upcycled Enamel Flower Necklace 29 Oct 09:00
Punch a hole in the top center of one of the flower’s petals. (My pin was thicker than I thought so I had to work this by pressing and wiggling the punch several times before I was able to get through the metal. Be patient and don’t try to force it. You could end up hurting the flower and/or your metal punch if you try to rush and force this.)