Vintage dress made new!
This dress only cost me £1 and took about 2 hours to restyle!
I chopped off the bottom (and later used the fabric for bunting) of the dress, changed the collar, attached some bows and made a belt with a huge bow at the back.
The most difficult part of this project was cutting out the collar, everything else was really easy. :)
- jenny.chan.3954546 favorited Upcycled Dress 27 Jan 23:15
- Linkin Logs added Upcycled Dress to J-fashion 14 Jan 08:38
- kaitlyn d. favorited Upcycled Dress 08 Dec 05:35
- Delluattack favorited Upcycled Dress 22 Oct 19:50
- Stacey F. favorited Upcycled Dress 31 Aug 18:29
- iamrestlessKASI added Upcycled Dress to Dress 09 Aug 06:00
- iamrestlessKASI favorited Upcycled Dress 09 Aug 06:00
- Claudia C. favorited Upcycled Dress 05 Aug 22:36
- Sammantha L. entered her project Upcycled Dress to Crown & Glory 13 Jul 23:14
- Abyss favorited Upcycled Dress 01 Jul 09:58
Sammantha L. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!