Three pieces, two easy seams, and socks you'll never want to take off!
These simple fleece socks are incredibly comfortable to wear around the house! With a thin fleece, you can wear them under boots, and I've made a couple with double layered bottoms so they're a bit sturdier.
If you can cut fleece and sew a straight seam, these shouldn't be a problem!
For a women's size 9 foot, the front piece of the pattern should be about 17 inches long, and just over 6 inches wide. Adjust accordingly for other sizes.
- Sock_pattern.pdf 316 KB [ Download ]
- Betty R. commented on Ultra Comfy Fleece Socks 30 Jan 17:50
- srlpearson added Ultra Comfy Fleece Socks to diy socks and boot liners 22 Jul 03:48
- Shellie L. commented on Ultra Comfy Fleece Socks 13 Dec 20:01
- Carmen H. favorited Ultra Comfy Fleece Socks 04 Nov 20:21
- Joyce W. favorited Ultra Comfy Fleece Socks 01 Apr 13:25
- Ana G. favorited Ultra Comfy Fleece Socks 25 Jan 18:06
- Lynne H. favorited Ultra Comfy Fleece Socks 17 Dec 23:09
- Amalia L. favorited Ultra Comfy Fleece Socks 17 Dec 21:03
- Moe I. favorited Ultra Comfy Fleece Socks 08 Dec 19:08
- Abigail W. favorited Ultra Comfy Fleece Socks 02 Dec 20:00
Cut two copies of each pattern piece out of your fleece. Leave a half inch or so seam allowance around the pattern.
The easiest way to do this is to fold the fleece in half, and then cut each piece once. If you have a fabric where orientation matters, make sure you're paying attention to that!
Take one back piece and one sole piece. Line up the ankle edges, with right sides together. Pin. Sew along the outside edge, from one of the protruding points, around the heel, and to the other point.