A way to make longer hair into a sweet mohawk.
- Ruby Autumn favorited Twisted Fohawk 30 Jan 12:35
- caybilge favorited Twisted Fohawk 12 Jun 14:42
- Ievars favorited Twisted Fohawk 16 Oct 17:02
- Spencer M. commented on Twisted Fohawk 22 Sep 09:41
- Spencer M. favorited Twisted Fohawk 22 Sep 09:39
- Blanca G. favorited Twisted Fohawk 05 Sep 04:39
- Emma H. added Twisted Fohawk to Ghostbuster Jillian Holtzmann 01 Aug 16:41
- MischievousRaven added Twisted Fohawk to Halloween Costume 03 Aug 07:35
- Alissa B. favorited Twisted Fohawk 12 Jul 21:04
- tri1sam added Twisted Fohawk to pro\\j\\\\ 09 May 21:07
Keeping bangs out, take your first section that you will twist. it should be shaped like a triangle because of your hairline. Twist and pin.
I usually hold the hair straight out and start to twist it, laying in down as i twist. the easiest way to secure it is by taking a bobby pin, pinning it perpendicular to the twist and then moving the pin parallel(with the hair in it) and pushing it downward into the twist. it helps hide the pin and holds it well. hope that made sense.