I was inspired by #Beautiful And Simple Fabric Flower Posted by Tamara015 . So i made a headband using colored cotton shirt.
- Sam J. added Tshirt Headbands to Headbands 24 Nov 03:26
- Miss_Fit favorited Tshirt Headbands 18 May 00:38
- sandra.burge.5 favorited Tshirt Headbands 22 Feb 19:40
- Jennifer C. added Tshirt Headbands to bows 10 Feb 16:53
- lovesclutter favorited Tshirt Headbands 23 Oct 21:24
- iamjhoyce entered her project Tshirt Headbands to Chubby Bunny 03 Aug 10:32
- GothicYolita favorited Tshirt Headbands 28 Jul 04:26
- Milleyone favorited Tshirt Headbands 21 Jul 11:30
- Victorian Dreamer favorited Tshirt Headbands 12 Jul 01:43
- blufairy favorited Tshirt Headbands 06 Jul 03:01
cut 5 circles of fabric,fold it in halfs then another halfs.then hand sewing the edges.crinkle the fabric creating a petal.Now sew the 5 petals.For the center.Roll the fabric until you create a circle then sew it.
After creating 3 flowers of diff. color .glue it on your headband.Enjoy