Anje from Made in Pretoria
- Missing file
- Barjaa B. added Tribal Shorts to DIYS 28 Jun 17:53
- firdadida added Tribal Shorts to Clothing Stuff 13 Apr 18:14
- Sasha A. added Tribal Shorts to Simple/Easy Clothing 22 Mar 19:55
- Sasha A. favorited Tribal Shorts 22 Mar 19:55
- Sam J. added Tribal Shorts to Clothes 24 Nov 05:33
- M S. added Tribal Shorts to shorts 10 Oct 08:53
- Haleigh B. favorited Tribal Shorts 06 Oct 16:46
- zoegirl221 favorited Tribal Shorts 18 Sep 02:15
- Fashionista26 favorited Tribal Shorts 05 Aug 17:46
- minus m. favorited Tribal Shorts 27 Jul 08:08
1) Supplies: An old denim, a pair of scissors, bleach, permanent marker (Sharpie works well too)
2) Cut the denim’s legs off. Make sure you fit and mark where to cut before the damage is done.
3)For a distress feel, make small cuts. Put the shorts through a washing machine to get full fray effect.
4) lay the short’s ends in 1:1 water:bleach mix
5) Wait until you get your desired colour. This can take a while, so please be patient (I waited 6 hours)
6) With a permanent marker, draw the print on the shorts.
7) Voila!!! Prettiness