Make this super trendy necklace for really (and I mean REALLY) cheap.
Ladder necklaces are all the rage right now - it's so fun to style them with pieces from your wardrobe or layer them with other necklaces. But they can get expensive, so why not DIY one for yourself?
- Xx13.CrowsxX added Triangle Ladder Necklace to Idea 11 Jun 11:27
- nessialex added Triangle Ladder Necklace to My favorites 01 Mar 00:42
- Nicole F. favorited Triangle Ladder Necklace 16 Feb 01:01
- Nicole F. added Triangle Ladder Necklace to Diy jewelry 16 Feb 01:00
- julianne215 favorited Triangle Ladder Necklace 02 Jul 04:23
- Abnormal Abby added Triangle Ladder Necklace to Jewellry 11 Jun 03:53
- tiffany.robinson.900 favorited Triangle Ladder Necklace 28 May 00:18
- gareth m. favorited Triangle Ladder Necklace 07 May 21:37
- Alex Poser added Triangle Ladder Necklace to Accessories 03 May 23:13
- Alex Poser favorited Triangle Ladder Necklace 03 May 23:13
Before cutting out our shapes, mark and drill two holes on each end of the triangle. I suggest you work with the smallest bit (1/16") before moving up to the 3/32" bit - makes it less likely to crack and will save you a ton of frustration. Sand each side of the popsicle stick prior to cutting. Concentrate on sanding the holes but don't put too much pressure.
Now, paint with nail polish. I love using the Insta-Dri line from Sally Hansen, it dries really fast and it's very opaque. You can also use spray paint, but that takes a bit longer to dry. Paint the edges first before filling the front space. Wait for that to dry, then fill in the back space.