So you gonna have your Totoro everywhere
I am totally into Totoro, Animes and Mangas ... that's why I wanted to have my own Totoro stamp.
- Sarah W. favorited Totoro Stamp 17 Mar 01:38
- deasphodel added Totoro Stamp to so-so 18 Feb 00:26
- Margherita F. favorited Totoro Stamp 06 Nov 16:25
- Walkys favorited Totoro Stamp 03 Mar 17:42
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Totoro Stamp 24 Feb 18:53
- Djamilah W. favorited Totoro Stamp 23 Jan 20:18
- Rebecca J. favorited Totoro Stamp 23 Jan 15:25
- Noemi M. favorited Totoro Stamp 23 Dec 14:08
- Abigail<3 favorited Totoro Stamp 10 Nov 03:36
- Kayla P. favorited Totoro Stamp 07 Nov 16:37
Making the stamp is very simple.
First you draw the something you want to have on the rubber with a pencil on a paper.
Then put the drawn part on the rubber and use the back part of the pencil to rub on the paper.
In this way you will copy the drawn something on the rubber.
Now it is time for carving. Please be careful while you are using the knife.
When you are done test your own rubber stamp on a paper and maybe make an ATC Card with it :)