This hairstyle is so easy, anyone can achieve it. You do not even need to know how to braid! Despite how easy it is to make, the topsy tail braid is in our opinion one of the most beautiful and versatile hairstyles you can make! Wrap the ends of the braid behind your ear, and pin it with bobby pins to create a stunning updo.
- dee M. favorited Topsy Tail Braid 29 May 13:03
- Carmen Z. added Topsy Tail Braid to Hair 26 Feb 02:23
- CraftyCat added Topsy Tail Braid to Fashion 18 Oct 07:21
- Carla B. added Topsy Tail Braid to Style my locks... 21 Jul 19:52
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Topsy Tail Braid 18 Jul 01:50
- Rachel B. favorited Topsy Tail Braid 09 May 23:40
- Rachel B. added Topsy Tail Braid to Hairstyle Tutorials 03 May 01:39
- CozyReverie added Topsy Tail Braid to Rapunzel Style 31 Mar 16:36
- Mila N. added Topsy Tail Braid to hair 19 Mar 14:45
- Carla B. added Topsy Tail Braid to Create the Look! 14 Mar 19:22
You have now created a twist.
Hold on to the elastic while you gently tug on the sides of the twist to create volume.
Pick up two new sections of hair from underneath and on either side of the twist above. Avoid picking up the hair from the ponytail.
Tie the two sections together with an elastic to create a ponytail underneath and a little to the side of the twist above. Stick two fingers behind the opening between the hair and the elastic and grab a hold of the ponytail and pull it through the opening to create yet another twist. Hold on to the elastic while you gently tug on the sides of the twist to create volume.