Draw cute designs with bleach!
This is really easy in theory...just writing with bleach, but it takes a steady hand and much patience.
- rosana.famorim favorited To Write/Draw With Bleach 18 Jul 01:21
- Taylor S. favorited To Write/Draw With Bleach 20 Feb 06:04
- JudiMcGilvray added To Write/Draw With Bleach to Clothing 19 Jan 15:46
- cristinakilljoyway favorited To Write/Draw With Bleach 01 Jan 01:06
- Lynne C. favorited To Write/Draw With Bleach 13 Dec 09:10
- LieToMe favorited To Write/Draw With Bleach 17 Oct 07:23
- Cr@ftyCh!ck favorited To Write/Draw With Bleach 10 Oct 19:20
- poohbear p. favorited To Write/Draw With Bleach 10 Oct 04:20
- rebecca oakes favorited To Write/Draw With Bleach 06 Oct 13:26
- sayhellototherainbow favorited To Write/Draw With Bleach 24 Sep 02:11
So this is pretty self-explanatory. Just get a bowl, pour in a little bleach and grab your brush.
You should also but the cardboard between layers of your shirt, so that the bleach doesn't bleed through to the other side.
I would advise you to use chalk or pastels to do a rough version of your design first, even if you're just doing text or whatever.
Paint carefully, it's easy to go outside your lines, or not to get enough bleach on them. Don't get the brush so soaking with bleach that it drips, because it'll drip on your design.
I didn't have a watch out there with me, because I did this outside (which YOU should do too...the fumes, oh god) but it's really obvious when the bleach starts to change the color of the shirt.
After your design is finished being bleached onto the fabric (after the bleach is done bleaching)dunk it into your bucket of water and rinse the bleach out. Allow to dry.