Tissue paper rosettes
Decorate your party space with cute, easy and cheap to make tissue paper rosettes. You can make them in any size or color to match with the rest of your party decorations.
- Michelle S. favorited Tissue Paper Rosettes 27 Jun 01:42
- Alissa B. favorited Tissue Paper Rosettes 19 Jun 07:55
- xXJULESXx commented on Tissue Paper Rosettes 17 Jun 14:24
- xXJULESXx favorited Tissue Paper Rosettes 17 Jun 14:23
- Sprinkle of cinnamon published her project Tissue Paper Rosettes 16 Jun 06:00
Cut each paper into a square and fold into a fan. You will need two squares of the same size for each rosette.
Fold each fan in half and staple or saw the fold to keep it from falling apart. Cut the ends in half circle to create a scallop edge.
Carefully glue both fans together with sides facing each other and form a full circle.