Make these fun tissue paper balls for decor or a party!
A friend tought me how to make these a while ago and I thought they'd be fun to share. They're super easy and about as inexpensive as it gets. I made these to add to a nursery for a baby girl, but they'd be great decorations for a birthday party in fun bright colors, valentines day in reds and pinks, and I'm pretty sure I've even seen them at weddings. The possibilities are endless.
- Key West Witch favorited Tissue Paper Balls 11 Sep 10:35
- Mariah E. favorited Tissue Paper Balls 14 Nov 23:01
- Barbara B. favorited Tissue Paper Balls 03 Nov 03:10
- lisa r. added Tissue Paper Balls to paper crafts 04 Oct 00:42
- Maddy W. favorited Tissue Paper Balls 26 Sep 14:55
- Kay L. added Tissue Paper Balls to CRAFT ideas 22 Sep 16:48
- Sarah B. added Tissue Paper Balls to Housewares 22 Sep 03:56
- brenda.watsonallen.9 favorited Tissue Paper Balls 18 Sep 15:29
- Everyday Art published their project Tissue Paper Balls 20 Jun 13:53
Fluff, pull, and twist the tissue paper until you like it.
Don't be discouraged if the first one takes a minute. You'll find what works best for you and then fly through them!
I put a thread around the center of mine and hung them from the ceiling with a thumb tack. You could also use fun ribbon or string.