Eternity Pearl Rings
Easy little project and looks very elegant when worn. Only takes about 2 minutes to make.
- Mickey A. added Tiny Pearl Eternity Rings to Want to make 12 Jun 23:18
- Mickey A. favorited Tiny Pearl Eternity Rings 12 Jun 23:18
- Brandina S. favorited Tiny Pearl Eternity Rings 10 Feb 00:12
- cyndi.autry favorited Tiny Pearl Eternity Rings 14 Mar 10:26
- Geralyn E. favorited Tiny Pearl Eternity Rings 18 Feb 23:35
- Vanessa B. added Tiny Pearl Eternity Rings to Jewelry 02 Feb 15:06
Thread the cord through a "Big Eye" Beading needle.
String your pearls onto the needle and push them on to the cord.
Once you string on the amount of pearls you desire, remove the beading needle and thread both ends of the cord through the needle so you can slide your crimp bead onto it.
Once you have your crimp bead on the cord, take your crimping tool and crimp the crimp bead tight and then cut off the excess cord.
NOTE: I used the smallest crimp bead I can find.
And now you have your pretty ring!
NOTE: I use crimp beads instead of a knot because I feel it looks a lot prettier and it wont come untied.