Wing it baby!
Here's a quick tutorial showing you how to create the perfect winged eyeliner. It is definitely something that takes practice, but once you've mastered it, it becomes much easier and quicker to achieve. I recommend investing in a great gel eyeliner, it's much easier to work with than liquid and is suitable for beginners up to pro's :)
- Carla B. favorited The Perfect Wing 16 Feb 04:10
- Lindsey P. added The Perfect Wing to Audrey Hepburn 04 Feb 01:34
- Shirin L. favorited The Perfect Wing 07 Nov 15:51
- Miss Captain Cosplay added The Perfect Wing to Joan Jett (In Progress) 20 Sep 05:01
- Mona S. favorited The Perfect Wing 23 Mar 20:48
- Mona S. added The Perfect Wing to Audrey Hepburn 23 Mar 18:51
- Erin B. added The Perfect Wing to Anna Karina 08 Sep 23:56
- Markee R. added The Perfect Wing to Dita Von Teese 01 Apr 15:04
- Sheri P. favorited The Perfect Wing 15 Mar 08:10
- Sarah B. added The Perfect Wing to Makeup 23 Feb 20:16
Take an angled eyeliner brush and dip it into your gel eyeliner. Begin in the centre of your eye and slowly draw a line towards the outer corner of your eye whilst sticking as close to the lashline as possible. I suggest starting out with a thin line, then you can thicken it up later. I'm using the Sigma E65 with Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner.