Easy drop-stitch leggings that extend from thigh
to mid-foot mimic the look of fabulous fishnets.
The Net Set
• One set (4) size 6 (4mm) double-pointed needles (dpns) or size to obtain gauge
• Stitch markers
(2 out of 4)
The simple allover drop-stitch pattern on these leggings is a quick and inexpensive way to get a faux-fishnet look. It’s so easy you can do it blindfolded, and the elastic in Cascade’s Fixation yarn helps the leggings stay up and hug the curves of your legs.
Instructions are written for size Medium (Woman’s shoe sizes 7–8). Changes for Large (Woman’s shoe sizes 9–10) are in parentheses.
Circumference at upper thigh (stretched) 16 (17)"/40.5 (43)cm
Circumference at ankle (stretched)
8 (9)"/20 (23)cm
Length (unstretched) 24"/61cm
24 sts and 40 rnds to 4"/10cm over St st using size 6 (4mm) needles. Take time to check gauge.
Drop 1 Drop next stitch off LH needle and allow it to unravel.
K1, P1 RIB
(over an even number of sts)
Rnd 1 *K1, p1; rep from * around.
Rep rnd 1 for k1, p1 rib.
- Momoka favorited The Net Set Legwarmers 27 Apr 00:17
- Bowtiesandfezzes favorited The Net Set Legwarmers 03 Feb 01:11
- Tasha B. favorited The Net Set Legwarmers 02 Jan 10:01
- Val t. favorited The Net Set Legwarmers 15 Dec 02:30
- Po!s0n Si0uX commented on The Net Set Legwarmers 25 Nov 23:19
- Alecia B. favorited The Net Set Legwarmers 21 Nov 11:27
- Suzi T. favorited The Net Set Legwarmers 08 Nov 19:10
- Michelet added The Net Set Legwarmers to leg 05 Nov 16:04
- LaughWithMeAgain favorited The Net Set Legwarmers 01 Nov 20:25
- Jean B. favorited The Net Set Legwarmers 20 Oct 17:50
Cast on 60 (68) sts and divide on 3 dpns. Pm for beg of rnd and join, being careful not to twist sts.
Rnds 1–10 Work in k1, p1 rib.
Rnd 11 *K2tog, yo; rep from * around.
Work in St st (knit every rnd) for 23"/58.5cm.
Next rnd *K1, drop 1; rep from * around—30 (34) sts.
Rnds 1–15 Work in k1, p1 rib.
Bind off loosely in pat.