for those who have clay and glue!
this is called a cameo thing as I don't really think it really counts as a cameo. It still looks cool on my hat!
- miss rose entered her project Teddy Bear Cameo Thing to Secret Santa 28 Dec 20:36
- miss rose added her project Teddy Bear Cameo Thing to oooold tutorials 12 Jul 19:12
- Nankita favorited Teddy Bear Cameo Thing 19 Oct 20:23
- AnnaMong favorited Teddy Bear Cameo Thing 14 Sep 13:16
- Dona Monstra favorited Teddy Bear Cameo Thing 27 Jun 21:52
- Quiana L. added Teddy Bear Cameo Thing to project 19 Jan 20:51
- Demonymphetamine favorited Teddy Bear Cameo Thing 20 Aug 17:53
you'll need to start off with a pendant in the shape of a frame. mine is an old one from a charity shop. £2
fill up the big gap with clay. if using air dry clay like me, leave it in there and it won't need glueing. If not, remove it and bake. Don't bake the pendant! XD
when this is done, paint black, unless, of course, the clay was originally black. I guess that black is traditional, but go for crazy coluor if you really want!
now you'll need a motif, this one is a teddy bear button, with the back taken off so it lies flat