This'll keep your keys safe! Just listen for the WOOSH, WOOSH!
I made this a while back for my friend for Christmas. It's a mini-TARDIS plushie keychain!
- Conner W. added Tardis Keychain to fashion 12 Feb 22:47
- Rebecca Lea G. favorited Tardis Keychain 23 Oct 17:48
- Tierra T. favorited Tardis Keychain 18 Oct 01:51
- Chudames favorited Tardis Keychain 29 Sep 20:07
- Sydney S. favorited Tardis Keychain 22 Jan 22:39
- lolomolly added Tardis Keychain to dr who craft ideas 30 Oct 00:59
- Penny F. added Tardis Keychain to SEWING 30 Aug 01:27
- Elizabeth T. added Tardis Keychain to Doctor Who 08 Jan 21:50
- Phe S. added Tardis Keychain to Doctor Who 17 Nov 19:09
- FireLightPhoenix favorited Tardis Keychain 04 Nov 05:17
Sew on the windows and doors as seen in the previous picture. I sewed on the POLICE BOX signs by making the letters, which actually turned out pretty well. I forgot to, but you can make the window pane details in black perle cotton.
Sew the four sides together and then sew the bottom and top on. I whipstiched everything by hand and left the seam on the outside to help the TARDIS stay boxy, but you can do it however you like. Before you close it up, stuff it with just enough fiberfill to keep it full, but not enough to make it round. I'm sorry I don't have any pics but I already gave it away six months ago.