My friend and I went to the arthall in Rotterdam and saw an exhibition called ICON DRESSED designed by Annette Meyer, each garment was made of paper and represented a decade of women clothing from the 1800's till now. I was amazed by a garment which looked exactly like the dress Keira Knightley wore in Pride & Prejudice, I went home got into a romantic state of mind, converted that into creativity and made this.
- Benjamin S. commented on T Shirt Shrug 15 Jun 08:05
- Benjamin S. favorited T Shirt Shrug 15 Jun 08:05
- AnA W. added T Shirt Shrug to Shirts 19 May 19:38
- Cynthia Dow commented on T Shirt Shrug 15 May 10:24
- Cynthia Dow favorited T Shirt Shrug 15 May 10:24
- Cindy D. favorited T Shirt Shrug 15 Apr 01:09
- Devin K. commented on T Shirt Shrug 06 Apr 06:09
- Devin K. favorited T Shirt Shrug 06 Apr 06:09
- Joy B. favorited T Shirt Shrug 20 Feb 19:09
- Susie F. favorited T Shirt Shrug 15 Jan 00:35
Pull the ribbon through the casing using a safety pin. Pull tight and tie.