My friend and I went to the arthall in Rotterdam and saw an exhibition called ICON DRESSED designed by Annette Meyer, each garment was made of paper and represented a decade of women clothing from the 1800's till now. I was amazed by a garment which looked exactly like the dress Keira Knightley wore in Pride & Prejudice, I went home got into a romantic state of mind, converted that into creativity and made this.
- Roxyandboys favorited T Shirt Shrug 22 Oct 18:13
- Cherry P. favorited T Shirt Shrug 14 May 18:32
- Marjorie D. added T Shirt Shrug to Sewing 12 May 02:14
- runner gurl favorited T Shirt Shrug 28 Apr 20:51
- Laura S. favorited T Shirt Shrug 31 Mar 10:36
- Blondell K. favorited T Shirt Shrug 11 Mar 19:11
- Alma added T Shirt Shrug to Recycling T-shirts 08 Dec 13:37
- Jen S. added T Shirt Shrug to stuff for me 18 Jul 17:41
- John W. commented on T Shirt Shrug 02 Jan 06:47
- John W. favorited T Shirt Shrug 02 Jan 06:47
Pull the ribbon through the casing using a safety pin. Pull tight and tie.