My friend and I went to the arthall in Rotterdam and saw an exhibition called ICON DRESSED designed by Annette Meyer, each garment was made of paper and represented a decade of women clothing from the 1800's till now. I was amazed by a garment which looked exactly like the dress Keira Knightley wore in Pride & Prejudice, I went home got into a romantic state of mind, converted that into creativity and made this.
- Coreen M. favorited T Shirt Shrug 29 Sep 12:34
- Ronald T. commented on T Shirt Shrug 03 Sep 09:55
- Ronald T. favorited T Shirt Shrug 03 Sep 09:55
- Laura W. commented on T Shirt Shrug 18 Jul 11:22
- Laura W. favorited T Shirt Shrug 18 Jul 11:22
- Kelly Jade added T Shirt Shrug to Sewing 19 Jun 03:44
- Benjamin S. commented on T Shirt Shrug 15 Jun 08:05
- Benjamin S. favorited T Shirt Shrug 15 Jun 08:05
- AnA W. added T Shirt Shrug to Shirts 19 May 19:38
- Cynthia Dow commented on T Shirt Shrug 15 May 10:24
Pull the ribbon through the casing using a safety pin. Pull tight and tie.