I'm very much addicted to swirls and every time I plan to make wire jewellery the 'swirly patterns' pop first in my head!
This is a fun project, besides you can improve your wire jewellery making skills through this project.
- LoupLou added 6-Swirls Wire Ring to Florence Welch 24 Feb 18:14
- Lindsay A. favorited 6-Swirls Wire Ring 06 Feb 16:19
- Ira C. favorited 6-Swirls Wire Ring 19 Jul 22:09
- Sandy B. added 6-Swirls Wire Ring to jewelry Creations 28 Jun 13:10
- Sandy B. favorited 6-Swirls Wire Ring 28 Jun 13:10
- Xan T. favorited 6-Swirls Wire Ring 31 Dec 10:23
- Josephine L. added 6-Swirls Wire Ring to WIRE RINGS 24 Oct 20:11
- Josephine L. favorited 6-Swirls Wire Ring 24 Oct 20:11
- Rattiemama added 6-Swirls Wire Ring to Jewellery Tutorials 05 Oct 13:15
- Rattiemama favorited 6-Swirls Wire Ring 05 Oct 13:15
Take the wire bundle and make another swirly pattern, then keep a few inches of the wire straight - (the length of your ring size in inches + 2-3 inches to make the second swirl + 2 inches extra),
Cut the wire after measuring,
Now, make another swirl at the other end of the wire, winding it in the opposite direction of the first one,
Place the 3 swirly wire pieces side-by-side, keeping the longer piece in the center.
You have to arrange and manage the swirly wires in this step.
Hold any one of the short swirly wires with the longer one (side-by-side) and slightly bend the longer piece around the short one,
Hold the last piece of swirly wire and slightly bend it around the center piece.
Do the same with the other swirls on the other end of the wire.
Take a piece of wire (4-5 inches),
Hold the 3 swirly wire pieces side-by-side as arranged,
Now start coiling the 3 pieces together with the wire, coil the wire 4-5 times or as many times as you want.
I coiled the wire half an inch around both ends of the 3 swirly wires.
After you're done coiling the wire use a flat plier to flatten the coils, just to make sure that the coiling is secure.