Three colors couldn't be sweeter.
I didn't take pictures during the making because I wasn't sure it would come out right...
And it was also in the wee hours of the morning.
But I will explain everything as well as I can.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. Just leave a comment below. (:
- Conner W. added Sweetly Simple Wrist Cuffs to gift ideas 16 Jul 14:59
- Conner W. added Sweetly Simple Wrist Cuffs to craft ideas 16 Jul 14:59
- Conner W. added Sweetly Simple Wrist Cuffs to fashion 16 Jul 14:58
- Ana.Loli favorited Sweetly Simple Wrist Cuffs 30 Mar 07:31
- Mad H. added Sweetly Simple Wrist Cuffs to Wrist Paraphanalia 03 Mar 13:39
- JamieB331 added Sweetly Simple Wrist Cuffs to Want To Make! 02 Mar 02:41
- linda. entered their project Sweetly Simple Wrist Cuffs to Cath Kidston's Sew! Contest 26 Oct 01:48
Measure around your wrist with a tape measure and add a quarter of an inch for end seams.
My wrist measurement is 5.5 inches, so my final measurement is 5.75 inches.
Cut out a piece of your lace with your new measurement. (I used cotton lace.)
By the way, sorry about the crappy MSPaint drawing.
Take the other ribbon and cut out a length of about 12 inches.
Tie the bow as shown in the video.
Make sure the bow is tight!
Now take this bow and sew it on to the lace and/or ribbon, wherever you'd like.
I sewed mine in the dead center, below the embellishments.