Inspired by the candies of the same name, these cake pops can be personalized for any occasion.
Makes 20 pops
© 2019 Molly Bakes / Ulysses Press · Reproduced with permission.
- Alecia B. favorited Sweetheart Pops 23 Aug 06:39
- Tabitha.VampireLover added Sweetheart Pops to Interests 19 Dec 21:32
- tiffany.robinson.900 favorited Sweetheart Pops 21 Jun 16:05
- Birgit added Sweetheart Pops to Dessert 06 Apr 15:53
- Derby S. added Sweetheart Pops to Michelle l list 23 Mar 04:33
- elarablair favorited Sweetheart Pops 23 Feb 18:04
- WhereTheWildThingsAre favorited Sweetheart Pops 25 Jan 17:22
- Vampish Brat favorited Sweetheart Pops 22 Dec 04:00
- carmel.smith.963 favorited Sweetheart Pops 24 Nov 19:15
- Birgit favorited Sweetheart Pops 22 Nov 22:56
For each cake ball, flatten and shape it into a ¾-inch-thick circle by pushing it into the pastry cutter. Remove and smooth the edges with moistened fingers. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to harden.
Melt the candy melts in the base color. Dip each lollipop stick ¾ inch deep into the melted candy and insert a stick through the center of each cake pop. Leave for 1–2 minutes until the candy has set.
Now dip each cake pop fully into the melted candy, making sure they get coated evenly. Remember to gently shake off any excess candy into the bowl, then place in a polystyrene block to dry.
Melt the red candy melts, then quickly pour into the piping bag so the candy doesn’t set. Cut a small piece off the tip of the bag. Place a cake pop on a flat surface. Pipe the outline of a heart shape on the pop and then pipe Sweethearts messages. Repeat with the remaining pops.