A deliciously sweet breakfast waffle you'll love!
I’ve come up with the most amazing waffles you’ll ever taste….and guess what the main ingredient is? Sweet POTATO! Get busy in the kitchen; you won’t want to miss this.
* Makes 4 waffles
- iscrafte added Sweet Potato Waffles to Om nom nom! 25 Dec 14:40
- iscrafte favorited Sweet Potato Waffles 25 Dec 14:40
- M1CHAEL5H1RLEY added Sweet Potato Waffles to RECIPES 29 Nov 12:05
- KelliDroze added Sweet Potato Waffles to Breakfast 27 Oct 22:59
- Marlene B. favorited Sweet Potato Waffles 21 Jul 13:40
- Michaela W. favorited Sweet Potato Waffles 16 Jun 23:24
- Alina favorited Sweet Potato Waffles 25 May 21:53
- wiga i. added Sweet Potato Waffles to FOOD 13 May 16:18
- bonii.thomson favorited Sweet Potato Waffles 02 May 22:10
- MJ favorited Sweet Potato Waffles 27 Apr 20:23
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash, dry and poke holes around your sweet potato. Place it in the oven and bake it until its soft inside, about 30 minutes. [If you prefer to microwave it (still wash and poke holes around it), place potato on microwave-safe dish and microwave for 3 minutes; turning over potato halfway through cooking.]
Once waffle maker is hot and ready, pour your mixture into waffle maker (should make 6 waffles, so make sure you distribute mixture evenly)
Let it cook for about 4 minutes (or if you have a waffle maker that beeps when ready, then even better, it’ll let you know when they are done!)