This curved bat sits just right on your wrist, ready to fly. We love him in his natural naked brass finish but you can patina him with heat or use a painted patina.
This batty bracelet design is the creation of Ornamentea.com, your source for fine craft ingredients, tutorials & project ideas!
All supplies and tools are for sale at Ornamentea.com
- Thaty F. favorited Super Cool Bat Bracelet 25 Aug 16:29
- Kylie L. favorited Super Cool Bat Bracelet 04 Nov 16:25
- Arty Kitkat added Super Cool Bat Bracelet to All Things Batty 01 Mar 23:07
- Barbara M. favorited Super Cool Bat Bracelet 08 Oct 21:46
- kathleen c. favorited Super Cool Bat Bracelet 21 Aug 18:46
- Brianna_Banana favorited Super Cool Bat Bracelet 19 Aug 02:49
You Will Need
Using your cutters, cut extender chain into two sections, on 2 inches, one 1 1/5 inches long.
Thread Swarovski rhinestone ball onto head pin and loop using round nose pliers. Open loop on rhinestone ball and attach to 1 1/5 inch chain section. Using your chain nose pliers attach spring clasp to 2 inch chain section.
Using your chain nose pliers and jump rings, attach chain sections to each bat wing using two jump rings on the end of each wing for strength. Close jump rings securely.