my new summer dress!
So the temperatures have been hiking up, so much that England has overtaken its European neighbours temperature-wise. This bad news for lolitas! So I made this simple one piece with some floaty voile I picked up at a haberdashery on sale for £1 a metre! Its a pain to work with, but this turned out fine. The fabric is a sheer voile with a faint rose pattern on it. I haven't made an outfit before for which the central colour scheme is lavender so this was quite an adventure, it turned out reminding me of Cinderella However that could be partially attributed to my new hair colour.
- jamiestrasser favorited Summer Roses Op 30 Nov 23:16
- Mark H. favorited Summer Roses Op 28 Feb 14:12
- PineconePrincess favorited Summer Roses Op 10 May 21:35
- Leia B. favorited Summer Roses Op 20 Mar 04:00
- cokerewardsfan favorited Summer Roses Op 23 Mar 17:21
- Alisa B. favorited Summer Roses Op 01 Mar 00:28
- miss rose entered her project Summer Roses Op to Secret Santa 28 Dec 20:36
- Blaise P. added Summer Roses Op to steampunk clothing 10 Aug 06:20
- miss rose added her project Summer Roses Op to craft showcase~ 12 Jul 19:24
- Linkin Logs added Summer Roses Op to J-fashion 14 Jan 08:36
Only Frills and Horses posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!