With summer fleeting away, I wanted to take advantage of the last of summer's harvest.
Fresh zucchini, yellow squash, and red peppers bring the dish alive and dancing with color.
If you have time the night before, I recommend prepping the vegetables (julienne, chop, slice, dice) and storing them in a tubberware. It cuts down the cooking time the next day. Put away away the take and try this quick 30 minute meal.
- JJ J. added Summer Ravioli to food 14 Mar 13:14
- JJ J. favorited Summer Ravioli 14 Mar 13:14
- Katrin G. added Summer Ravioli to yummi 13 Feb 17:01
- razorbladedesigns added Summer Ravioli to Om Nom nom noms 12 Feb 02:13
- romina favorited Summer Ravioli 27 Jan 13:17
- romina added Summer Ravioli to c 27 Jan 13:17
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Summer Ravioli 18 Jan 18:41
- Michaela W. favorited Summer Ravioli 17 Jan 22:33
- Plan B added Summer Ravioli to Cooking 15 Jan 20:16
- Plan B favorited Summer Ravioli 11 Jan 17:15
You Will Need
Cook ravioli as directed on package. Drain; and set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add zucchini, yellow squash, bell pepper, onions and garlic. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
Add basil, salt, and pepper. Cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
Add cooked ravioli to pan and toss. Serve topped with mozzarella cheese.