Stunning homemade jewelry-diy colorful multiple-strand friendship necklaces
You can diy totally colorful friendship necklaces from multiple strands of nylon threads. By weaving and braiding them in distinctive ways, you can finish the new homemade jewelry easily.
- tyler t. favorited Stunning Homemade Jewelry Diy Colorful Multiple Strand Friendship Necklaces 13 Jan 16:13
- Ana M. favorited Stunning Homemade Jewelry Diy Colorful Multiple Strand Friendship Necklaces 16 Jun 00:11
- AbsintheFairy favorited Stunning Homemade Jewelry Diy Colorful Multiple Strand Friendship Necklaces 15 Jun 16:06
2. Take the first color and start to knot the common Half Hitch. Wrap all the cord ends in for secure;
3. Keep knotting in accordant direction, and the knots will form a spiral pattern gradually;
4. When you’ve knotted a certain section with one color, change the second color and knotting in same way;
Step2: design the second strand
1. Select another 3 colors, cut 2m of each. Fold in half and attach on the S-hook with Larks Head Knot;
2. Regard each two strands in same color as one group, start to braid in a normal way;
3. Make it slightly longer then the first strand. Finally, tie the tails around the other side of clasp with a tight knot;
4. Remove the tail and melt with lighter for secure.
At last, tie the ends as you did in previous step. And there you’ve done the homemade jewelry necklace.
It’s amazing, right? Further, warm tips for you is that each time knot at beginning and ending locations, you should pull the thread tighter than then rest, and thanks to the actions the entire friendship necklaces may look more even and consistent. Hope you will love and be willing to practice all my homemade jewelry ideas.