Buttery flaky yumminess filled with oozy strawberry fruitiness
These very easy yummy pastries that are perfect for a breakfast treat!
- Vi F. favorited Strawberry Pillows 23 Oct 01:45
- Rebecca M. favorited Strawberry Pillows 23 Jun 23:35
- Sunnie favorited Strawberry Pillows 22 Feb 18:12
- Amalie added Strawberry Pillows to Food 18 Feb 00:19
- Phoenix M. favorited Strawberry Pillows 21 May 23:34
- Maxine M. added Strawberry Pillows to To-make list 07 Apr 05:20
- dalekordancer favorited Strawberry Pillows 22 Nov 02:33
- KelliDroze added Strawberry Pillows to Breakfast 27 Oct 23:56
- zoegirl221 favorited Strawberry Pillows 18 Sep 02:07
- katie q. favorited Strawberry Pillows 12 Sep 11:28
Cut the rolled out sheet into 6 squares.
Whisk the egg and brush the egg along the edges of each square. Taking each square fold the side without strawberries over the other, forming a rectangle. Press down the edges to seal your parcels.
Move your parcels from the parchment and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Brush the rest of the whisked egg over each parcel. Then pierce the top of each one with 4 little holes to allow trapped air to release during baking...this will help prevent your pillows from bursting in the oven.