Recycled from 2 t-shits
A really cute top perfect for summer. You don't need a whole new red t-shirt, just enough fabric to get the hearts.
- Roughwaters44 favorited Strapless Top With Hearts 08 Jul 03:30
- Debi added Strapless Top With Hearts to tops 27 Oct 06:25
- WaterAngel added Strapless Top With Hearts to Tops 05 May 04:47
- Millie H. added Strapless Top With Hearts to cool ideas 25 Mar 21:28
- lange.hannalea favorited Strapless Top With Hearts 27 Feb 13:24
- Kyla N. favorited Strapless Top With Hearts 14 Sep 13:17
Cut your black t-shirt as showed in this picture, the width of your top part should fit your breasts.
You can leave the bottom part larger like I did (I'll show you later why). I also left the front connected to the back. If you think it's way too big you can shrink it down a little and sew the sides back together.
Also cut 3 hearts from the red t-shirt (about 24 cm, 17 cm and 10 cm).
sew the top parts together. when finished check if it fits: it doesnt have to be too tight, yet tight enough to stay in place.
Make sure you don't sew thw wrong parts.
Once your done try it on, if it fits you can add a zig zag stitch, just in case the thead breaks apart. We don't want to flash anyone, right?
I didn't hem the top part because I think it would look odd, so I just added a zig zag stitch (when I put the top on I fold it inside so no one will notice).
If your top part is too big you can sew an elastic band to keep it in place.