Based on Star Spangled Shorts by Alyssa C.
These used to be a pair of pants that I refashioned into shorts. Once I cut them I evenly put masking tape on one side and put bleach on it for 5 or 6 minutes then washed it and dried it. I did this about 5 times. I painted the unbleached parts with red fabric paint. Then I had little sequin stars that I had from a past project and taped them down on the other side. I painted around them blue with fabric paint and then bleached the places that were not painted the same way that I did the stripes. I then did the same with the pockets on the back. After I was finished the painting I turned up the bottoms for cuffs and sewed them into place.
- miriam e. added Star Spangled Shorts to Stuff wanna DO Clothes 16 Sep 13:54
- Ray c: favorited Star Spangled Shorts 19 Aug 22:48
- Jaybird favorited Star Spangled Shorts 28 Jul 20:39
- Claire M. favorited Star Spangled Shorts 13 Jul 08:39
- Danielle favorited Star Spangled Shorts 09 Jul 02:26
- Katherine E. favorited Star Spangled Shorts 06 Jul 16:18
- Emmyann07 favorited Star Spangled Shorts 03 Jul 00:54
You Will Need
saymynameangelapayne posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!