no more boring plain cushions anymore
I had a pair of plain black cushions that were starting to bore me so I decided to sew a spiderweb on one with normal white cotton thread, very easy to do but kinda time consuming, I think I'll use a sparkly silver thread on my other one when I get around to doing it, I have too many projects going on at the one time at the moment!!!
Please don't mind the cat fur layer covering the cushion, my grey Persian cat has adopted the cushion for himself already :/
- Andy A. added Spiderweb Cushion to Home 05 Feb 13:59
- Andy A. favorited Spiderweb Cushion 07 Mar 06:34
- Kati M. favorited Spiderweb Cushion 10 Jan 17:44
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Spiderweb Cushion 28 Dec 17:15
- Queen of the Sidhe favorited Spiderweb Cushion 02 Nov 21:54
- gretchen.danals favorited Spiderweb Cushion 08 Oct 11:29
- Linda Y. added Spiderweb Cushion to Halloween 13 Jul 21:38
- Laura Panda Scissorshands added Spiderweb Cushion to To make... 06 Jul 07:57
- Laura R. Aurora Horrora favorited Spiderweb Cushion 20 May 17:41
- KozmicBlues favorited Spiderweb Cushion 25 Apr 13:40
Plicka posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!