You only need 5 ingredients for this delicious sauce!
I played with the proportions a lot, because mine started out really thick. I also added chili paste, and skipped out on the cilantro. It still only ended up being 5-ingredients, so you know I love it.
Spicy Peanut Sauce
Makes ~1/2 cup sauce
- Kimya J. favorited Spicy Peanut Sauce 03 Feb 03:13
- Lee Rose added Spicy Peanut Sauce to recipes 07 Feb 22:13
- Shantelle t. added Spicy Peanut Sauce to food!! 08 Dec 16:34
- Susi S. added Spicy Peanut Sauce to Chiliqueens 30 Sep 18:59
- Romana S. favorited Spicy Peanut Sauce 03 Mar 09:42
- rock3r1 favorited Spicy Peanut Sauce 03 Mar 01:38
- KMOM14 added Spicy Peanut Sauce to To-make list 02 Mar 19:20
- Jenn M. favorited Spicy Peanut Sauce 01 Mar 03:51
- Emily favorited Spicy Peanut Sauce 28 Feb 20:43
- KelliDroze added Spicy Peanut Sauce to Food 28 Feb 02:10
Mix it all up, and you’re done. It really is that simple! I used mine over a bed of rice noodles and veggies, but you could pretty much use this on anything. I’m thinking it could even be used as a salad dressing, depending on what kind of salad you’re in the mood for.
I just bought a box of rice noodles, and a bag of frozen Asian style veggies. After boiling the noodles, and stir frying the veggies in a bit of coconut oil, I just stirred it around in the frying pan.