In case going to the store is not an option
My version of this interesting creation. I'm cheap, so I used a shirt from a parent's closet. Hah
- Key West Witch favorited Skull T Shirt 05 May 08:03
- eri.siani favorited Skull T Shirt 03 Nov 22:52
- Debi added Skull T Shirt to tops 27 Oct 06:39
- whitechapeljess favorited Skull T Shirt 26 Feb 02:01
- alayna.alwan favorited Skull T Shirt 28 Jan 01:40
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Skull T Shirt 03 Jan 16:53
- Lady.Blasphemy favorited Skull T Shirt 15 Oct 07:18
- audrey g. favorited Skull T Shirt 30 Sep 22:37
- Kassiopia favorited Skull T Shirt 04 Sep 22:27
- RaspberryMonkey favorited Skull T Shirt 28 Aug 15:33
If you are not using chalk, or any drawing tool to make a shape, you can skip this and start cutting.
Use chalk (or whatever will show up on the fabric) to draw your skull.
I drew two large circles and added a thin line inside them. Then, drew two large tear-drop shapes for the "nose". Finally, I drew several rounded triangle-like shapes for the teeth, and two circles where the cheeks would be.
*This is just what I did. Remember, this is YOUR OWN design you are making. Get Creative!
Stretch out the holes! And if you want, cut out a portion of the collar to make it "off-the-shoulder". Stretch that out, and then DONE!