a simple way to make a cute tee
i learnt this technique at college and finally decided to use it :)
i've been really generous with the time as it took me 20 mins with getting all of my stuff together and clearing up after.
- Shelly S. favorited Skull Cut Out Tee 27 Mar 21:00
- Jr Randall S. favorited Skull Cut Out Tee 31 Oct 06:59
- Neda S. favorited Skull Cut Out Tee 31 Jan 11:26
- Neda S. commented on Skull Cut Out Tee 31 Jan 11:26
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Skull Cut Out Tee 22 Nov 21:45
- Kimminatorrrrr commented on Skull Cut Out Tee 29 Sep 16:53
- Miseria favorited Skull Cut Out Tee 22 Jul 04:08
pull the t-shirt tight over something sturdy. i used a chopping board. and secure it with a hair band or elastic band.
draw lines going across the design (about 2cm apart) missing out any parts in the design. (in mine i left the eyes and nose)
cut down the lines being careful to miss out the parts that dont have lines.
Pull along the fabric strips to stretch them and weave if you want to. i weaved the top of the skull on mine to make the v shape.