Make a simple skirt
Want to make a simple skirt, but don't want the hassel of a pattern, I will show you how to make a skirt with just a piece of fabric and a zip.
- Sarah A. favorited Simple Skirt Tutorial 04 Jun 21:38
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Simple Skirt Tutorial 19 Nov 21:01
- RareJewel added Simple Skirt Tutorial to Easy & Low Cost Holiday 12 Oct 06:27
- lilkitten2000 added Simple Skirt Tutorial to gonna make 06 Aug 12:27
- Jenn H. favorited Simple Skirt Tutorial 02 Aug 07:26
- Linquelhun favorited Simple Skirt Tutorial 25 Jul 06:32
- luostam favorited Simple Skirt Tutorial 22 Jul 07:25
- Barjaa B. added Simple Skirt Tutorial to DIYS 27 Jun 20:08
- Lee S. favorited Simple Skirt Tutorial 20 Apr 18:35
- Liliane R. added Simple Skirt Tutorial to costuras 08 Feb 23:46
Measure your waist and cut out a piece of fabric that is 2" longer than this to allow for seams and cut it 4" wide (so that it can be folded over). You can adjust this if you want a wider or smaller waistband.
Cut out a piece 56" for width by the length you want. Both measurements can be adjusted. If you want a fuller skirt use a piece wider than 56" and if you want it longer, cut the length longer.