Works well as face cloths & fun washcloths for kids!
Need a quick gift? You can whip up a pair of these coasters in about 30 minutes, and with less than 1 oz of yarn. These coasters are pretty, but not too fancy... and could also be used as face scrubbies or little washcloths for toddlers!!
- Pimke added Simple Flower Coasters to Häckelmuster 11 Feb 20:46
- Pimke added Simple Flower Coasters to Blumen 11 Feb 20:46
- Kris B. favorited Simple Flower Coasters 29 Dec 02:42
- Dale M. favorited Simple Flower Coasters 09 Mar 15:50
- Louisa R. favorited Simple Flower Coasters 16 Nov 23:51
- Libby W. added Simple Flower Coasters to Gift ideas for Mum 05 Aug 12:22
- alyssa favorited Simple Flower Coasters 11 Jul 02:57
- SelkieSerenity added Simple Flower Coasters to Projects to try 07 Jul 16:51
- ForestFolk added Simple Flower Coasters to Crochet 29 Jun 08:44
- lydia a. favorited Simple Flower Coasters 29 Jun 05:18
STITCHES: SC - single crochet, DC - double crochet, SL ST - slip stitch.
Start with Magic Ring or ch-4/join.
Round 1: CH 2, 12 DC in loop, join with SL ST to 1st DC. (12 DC)
Round 2: CH 2, 2 DC in each DC around, join. (24 DC)
Round 3: CH 2, *1 DC in next, 2 DC in next* around, join. (36 DC)
Round 4: CH 1, SC in same ST as join, skip next ST, 5 DC in next ST, skip 1 ST, SC in next ST, *skip 1 ST, 5 DC in next, skip 1 ST, SC in next* around, join with SL ST to 1st SC. (9 petals)
Fasten off & weave in ends. That's it. 4 rounds of simple flower fun!
If your "petals" curl up or the coaster won't lie flat, reduce number of stitches per petal to 4.