Create a centerpiece that lasts!
Flower arranging made easy. Create a beautiful floral arrangement with artificial flowers and this simple tutorial. With silk flowers you will be able to enjoy your arrangement for much longer than fresh florals. Add beauty to your home or event with your favorite florals in faux.
- Amanda P. added Silk Flower Arrangement to Various Crafts 23 Jun 07:17
- Lydia L. added Silk Flower Arrangement to DIY the Room 01 Dec 15:01
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Silk Flower Arrangement 04 Mar 21:08
- Lindsay H. favorited Silk Flower Arrangement 08 Aug 09:23
- Afloral published their project Silk Flower Arrangement 15 Jun 13:14
You Will Need
You may need to cut some of the flower stems with wire cutters so they fit in the vase. A good way to do this is to hold the stem up next to the vase to determine where to cut. Begin adding flowers to your arrangement. Push the flower stem into the foam so that it stands on its own in the vase.
Continue adding stems to the vase. Work around the vase in a circle so that it looks even on all sides. Start with larger flower stems and then begin to fill in the holes with smaller flower stems. Because you are working with silk flowers you can bend the wire stems so that they are positioned where you want them.