Upcycle your furniture without breaking the bank.
I found this adorable little side table on the side of the road. Since it was destined for the trash heap I decided to take her home and give her a facelift. Not only did the upcycle turn out lovely I didn't have to spend a dime, since I had everything I needed.
- Maryann C. favorited Side Table Remodel 12 Apr 15:36
- CountessAudronasha added Side Table Remodel to Dracula's room 24 Aug 20:14
- Linda S. favorited Side Table Remodel 22 Feb 14:10
- Millie H. added Side Table Remodel to Organize and display 26 Mar 02:54
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Side Table Remodel 03 Jan 13:42
- destinytlong favorited Side Table Remodel 22 Aug 03:33
- Felecity W. entered her project Side Table Remodel to Lucie Ellen 24 Jun 23:24
I used the same process on the top of the dresser for the drawers. Be sure to remove any hardware prior to painting. I removed the handles and screws and sprayed those separately.