Self Drafted Shell Shaped Pillow
I wanted a nautical looking pillow that would work with lots of fabric choices, such as pillows that could work in the porch as well as inside in the living room. They remind me of a clam shell, and since we live near the beach, they are perfect.
- Jennie I. added Scalloped Shell Pillow to Mermaid's Hideaway 05 Aug 16:16
- Libby O. favorited Scalloped Shell Pillow 27 Aug 04:12
- Lee Rose added Scalloped Shell Pillow to Vardo 14 Mar 20:31
- Alex Poser added Scalloped Shell Pillow to Home Decor 03 Feb 19:31
- Gabi S. favorited Scalloped Shell Pillow 11 Jan 01:39
- Beko favorited Scalloped Shell Pillow 22 Dec 12:22
- Kitsuné favorited Scalloped Shell Pillow 21 Dec 12:12
- Jordyn N. favorited Scalloped Shell Pillow 20 Dec 03:00
- Crafterella featured Scalloped Shell Pillow 09 Dec 13:57
- Meredith T. favorited Scalloped Shell Pillow 15 Nov 23:57
What I did was draw lines on my muslin, and then when it came time to mark the actual fabric, I used a water soluble pencil to create dots at either end of the lines. Then, just connect the dots sewing on the right side of the fabric!
Tip: Stuff as much as you can before you sew the crescent at the bottom, it saves amazing amounts of time.