The Muffin Tin Cookbook
This dish is based on a recipe the Asa Ransom House in Clarence, New
York, used to serve, called Salmon Pond Pie. It’s like a salmon potpie.
Calories 412 calories
Fat 22 grams
Protein 18 grams
Sodium 860 mg
Carbohydrates 35.7 grams
Sugars 7.1 grams
Fibre 3.1 grams
Makes 4 Jumbo
- bone.muck favorited Salmon Pie 12 Sep 16:57
- Penny F. added Salmon Pie to cooking 30 Aug 01:54
- AnneLi R. favorited Salmon Pie 08 Mar 12:34
- SugarNSpiceLily added Salmon Pie to fish 21 Feb 04:21
- skelseymarie favorited Salmon Pie 20 Feb 03:30
- Kaiulani W. favorited Salmon Pie 19 Feb 21:10
- Paola favorited Salmon Pie 17 Feb 19:07
- ViviGoesRoar favorited Salmon Pie 13 Feb 22:43
- pink favorited Salmon Pie 13 Feb 21:22
You Will Need
Preheat oven to 400°F and prepare 4 jumbo muffin cups.
Open the tube of crescent rolls. Press 2 triangles together to form a solid rectangle. Continue until you have 4 rectangles.
Place each rectangle in a muffin cup, and press it down to the bottom and press the sides around so they cover the inside of the cup.
Cook onion and butter in a large skillet over medium high heat until onion is translucent.
Stir in flour and cook for 30 seconds.
Add tomatoes and cook, stirring, breaking them up into small pieces.
Add wine and cook until thickened and tomatoes are softened and broken up.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring until combined.
Divide among muffin cups and bake for about 20 minutes until crescent dough is golden.