I feel like a ragdoll today.
This was something I walways wanted to do.
I bought some fabric from the bargain bin and made a pattern for each individual scrap (and drew the black designs on with a fabric marker). The tricky part was to make all the pieces fit together without making any bumps.
The blue arms and legs are half-transparent stockings. I cut holes into the smaller ones for my head and fingers and drew the stitches on with a marker.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Sally Cosplay 23 Jul 08:01
- Zombie Babe added Sally Cosplay to All Hallow's Eve 03 Oct 09:53
- Nancy! added Sally Cosplay to Inspiration Tim Burton 21 Mar 15:57
- courtneycupcake favorited Sally Cosplay 18 Nov 16:42
- Emmyann07 commented on Sally Cosplay 13 Nov 02:03
- Kaitlyn R. favorited Sally Cosplay 27 Oct 22:06
- Elizabeth M. commented on Sally Cosplay 25 Sep 17:24
- Emma W. favorited Sally Cosplay 04 Sep 17:08
- Bonnie C. favorited Sally Cosplay 18 Aug 21:48
- Rachael T. favorited Sally Cosplay 12 Aug 20:27
sternchen posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!