Cool & Elegant!!
I planned to do a safety pin wristlet but bought the wrong safety pins.=( Too big!
Hence,I dug up my broken chain and did this necklace.
Spent quite a while twisting & turning it,pinning & unpinning, before finally getting a nice clam shape.
- Steffi J. added Safety Pin Necklace to Vivienne Westwood 31 Jan 21:56
- everlasting27 added Safety Pin Necklace to project ideas 03 Sep 23:09
- Alex Poser added Safety Pin Necklace to Accessories 11 Jan 01:48
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Safety Pin Necklace 03 Jan 17:35
- dontdreamitbeit favorited Safety Pin Necklace 26 Jul 06:15
Using ribbons or strings,thread it through the 2 safety pins(used to determine U-shape).
This way,you can wear it long or short,even as a choker. =)
Plus,there will be a beautiful bow(or whatever shape you want to tie it)at the back.
Personally,I think wide black ribbon will be really elegant.Too bad I don't have it at the moment.