a layered ruffle skirt to wear.
At first to me it looked really hard but when you get into it its actually quite easy.As soon as it was done i couldn't wait to put it on my project page because it is my first project.
- Key West Witch favorited Ruffle Skirt 07 Aug 19:56
- Melissa S. added Ruffle Skirt to Skirts 19 Jan 17:25
- Melissa S. favorited Ruffle Skirt 19 Jan 17:25
- Jasmin F. favorited Ruffle Skirt 22 Aug 02:23
- Gabbi H. favorited Ruffle Skirt 17 May 23:01
- tyler t. favorited Ruffle Skirt 15 Mar 10:11
- Hollie W. entered her project Ruffle Skirt to SINGER Dress Form Contest 19 Apr 14:20
- mel M. favorited Ruffle Skirt 15 Apr 20:37
- Sasha A. favorited Ruffle Skirt 22 Mar 20:22
- Zombie Babe added Ruffle Skirt to new wardrobe 03 Oct 09:51
put the waist band wrong side facing up.
put the top edge of the ruffles (right side facing up) to the bottom edge on the waist band then pull the top of the waist band over the ruffles so they're sandwiched in between . pin and sew in place.
sew the free side together and your done ! I added a bow for decoration :)