I wrapped up simple rope with embroidery thread using your standard friendship bracelet technique!
I wrapped up simple rope I borrowed from work with embroidery thread using your standard friendship bracelet technique.
- Xx13.CrowsxX added Rope Necklace to Idea 11 Jun 12:17
- Nora E. added Rope Necklace to Projects to try 05 Apr 05:48
- Vanessa B. added Rope Necklace to Jewelry 01 Feb 23:08
- Rosana favorited Rope Necklace 19 Jan 11:57
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Rope Necklace 01 Jan 17:47
- Romana S. favorited Rope Necklace 21 Jun 08:17
Pick your starting color, keeping the other threads alongside the rope.
Tie all the threads around the rope and double knot when done.
Once I had enough wrapped rope, I tied it into a chain sinnet , glued the open ends together, and wrapped it up with more thread. Take that anthropologie!
PS: For the hot pink one, I hot-glued on bead caps to the end of the rope and attached to a chain.